Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My New Bookshelf


If there are too many books in your life, there are bound to be bookshelves in it sooner or later. For long I’ve lived with just one bookshelf and now, in a move that could be said to be the best thing I’ve done this year, I had a new 8 x 4 ft bookshelf that I put in our drawing room. It holds around five hundred books, which is almost half my book collection.

It looks so good I now spend half my time before the bookshelf wondering how I managed to buy so many books and how I am going to find time to read them. The new bookshelf has brightened up our Diwali because now there are no corners or tables cluttered with books. It is the best gift I could give myself this Diwali.

Wish you all a very happy Diwali.

8 comments:

Harimohan said...

Wow! Vinod bhai that bookshelf looks really nice. Congratulations on the Diwali acquisition. Maybe I should add a book to that bookshelf - it sure looks like some place a good book would like to be seen in.

Vinod Ekbote said...

Hari,thanks. As you can see it has space for a 'few' more books :)

Anonymous said...

OMG ..Adorable ..:) Looks lovely ..Happy Diwali

Vinod Ekbote said...

Vani, thanks.

Nimish Dalal said...

Congratulations for new bookshelf...

Vinod Ekbote said...

Thanks, Nimish.

Maya Varde said...

I am sure by now you have many more books ....have you bought another shelf ?

Vinod Ekbote said...

Maya Varde, there's no space at home for another shelf!