Saturday, April 07, 2012

Back from the Edge

It was a traumatic three weeks that I spent worrying about something that I do not wish to go into detail here. Thanks to an overactive imagination (which is one of my great weaknesses) I almost drove myself over the edge. But thanks to my family and a few close friends I'v managed to emerge from it though not fully. The experience also changed me a bit and also made me look at myself in a way I've never done before. Anyway, just as everyone was patient and understanding I hope it will also be understood if I post here less frequently, perhaps once a week, until things get better.

6 comments:

Beautiful World said...

Welcome back.Missed your posts.
Hope everything soon gets taken care of in the best possible way.

Vinod Ekbote said...

Subha, Thanks.

Rajendra said...

Yeah, the posts are addictive..but first, good luck with fighting the demons.

Jayasrinivasa Rao said...

Hi Vinod...now that you have come back from the edge, I am sure things will change for the better...and we missed your posts...great to see you back...no worry, keep posting as and when you can...

Love

Jai

Vinod Ekbote said...

Raaja, Thanks.

Vinod Ekbote said...

Jai, thanks a lot. I won't disappoint with the posts.