Friday, February 03, 2012

Another New Eatery in Hyderabad- 'De Thali'

For every ten new eateries that open in Jubilee Hills, one or sometimes half a restaurant seems to be open in this part of the city. Even this one or half restaurant is opened grudgingly as if some they are doing everyone a big favour. Needless to say, this half restaurant doesn’t even come anywhere near the Jubilee Hills swank joints. The new joint that opened up two days ago is once again from the ‘Ohri’s’ stable and the name of the joint is ‘De Thali’. It is located somewhere near Greenlands in Ameerpet where the Jubilee Hills are unlikely to come because of the traffic.

I have no idea of how ‘De Thali’ is but I know about another new hotel that opened last week. I saw the ad announcing the opening of ‘Vivanta’ of the Taj Group in Begumpet. I have passed by this hotel many times but more about it in another post about Begumpet coming up shortly. I read in the ‘Vivanta’ ad about ‘edge of the plate’ dining which had me thinking what it could be. I can understand ‘edge of the table’ but what’s ‘edge of the plate’?? Somebody enlighten me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing us great Blog about food in Hyderabad.
Food Deals Hyderabad