Wednesday, January 15, 2020

The Haul on the first Sunday of 2020 (0n 05-01-2020)


It wasn’t even a week since I had picked up more than a dozen books at the Hyderabad Book Fair that ended on the first of January, and already I was eager for more books at the Abids book bazar on the first Sunday of 2020. In fact in 2019 I had bought a total of 222 books in all, and now I am wondering when I would find the time to read all the books I had bought so far all these years. I don’t even want to think about it.
I did not find any new title at Abids on this Sunday but I was lucky enough to find yet another copy of ‘All About H.Hatterr’ by G.V. Desani. I have five copies of this title including three copies with the same cover. I don’t understand why I am hoarding this title that I have found to be one of the best books I’ve read in my life. I got this copy for only hundred rupees.

1 comment:

Jayasrinivasa Rao said...

Ok... Vinod Bhai, I'll help you ease your burden...��