Monday, September 24, 2007

LIGHTNING FAST BSNL BILL PAYMENT

Unlike many others, I actually look forward to paying my utility bills every month, especially my telephone bill. Not because it doesn’t come to much but for some other reason I enjoy paying the telephone bill.

My phone is a BSNL one and one would tend to think it is a cumbersome task standing in line and paying the BSNL bill. And no, I don’t do it online but I stand in line because there is no line where I have to pay. It hardly takes me more than a minute to pay it in Hyderabad.

No one will believe it if I say that it is one public utility service where the service is so fast you actually stand there with your jaw hanging open for a long time. I pay the bill at the Vikram counters near MLA Quarters in Adarshnagar, near MCH office. There is no line at the counters and one can rush to a counter, hand over the bill, pay the money, take the receipt and come out within a minute. Yes, one minute or less is all it takes to pay the phone bill at the Vikram counters. I have been paying here ever since I noticed the speed at which the persons at the counters complete the transaction.

The service here is lightning fast and laudable. I wonder why no one has written about it in the papers.

1 comment:

Mamta M said...

Wow! At last someone rooting for BSNL. By the way, you have company ...sort of...Preity Zinta roots for BSNL too :P