Saturday, December 15, 2007

100 POSTS BY THE YEAR END

Some time in October or perhaps early November the number of posts I had written on the blog crossed the fifty mark. I was pleased as punch about it since I had wondered too often if I would be able to maintain the blog. When I started the blog I planned to do a post every alternate day and it turned out to be a comfortable schedule for me. I am somehow able to think of an idea for a post and also write it in two days. Considering the fact that I am not writing anything dead serious about writing or books or anything, I have been able to churn out some simple posts. I know what I am writing is not perfect but I am happy with it in a way. So I thought I would continue to write at the pace of one post every alternate day.



But sometime last month it got into my head that maybe I should attempt to write a hundred posts on the blog by the end of the year. In the past week I have been posting at the rate of one post a day on the blog. It is the fifteenth of December today and I have written 82 posts so far. I have to write eighteen more posts in a fortnight. It means I have to do two posts a day on some days. I am confident I can do it. I have written down all the topics I can write about on the blog in the next fortnight. I have a couple of big posts that I plan to split into two posts.



It isn’t easy but it isn’t impossible.

No comments: