Thursday, December 06, 2007

A Gift of a Lifetime- Mont Blanc Meisterstuck

While reading Biswanath Ghosh’s ‘Sunday Spin’ column in The Sunday New Indian Express on Sunday morning, (and envying him for owning a Mont Blanc fountain pen,) little did I know that in a few hours from then I too would be owning one. That afternoon someone very close to me sent me a Mont Blanc Meisterstuck out of the blue leaving me dumbfounded at the generosity.

After the initial shock of receiving a gift of something I had been dreaming for long, I opened the box gingerly, and when I laid my eyes on the beautiful, black Meisterstuck I was overcome with emotion. How many writers are lucky to get a gift of a brand new, original Mont Blanc Meisterstuck fountain pen just because they happened to mention it in their blog?

At last, after years of dreaming about it, I had a Meisterstuck without having to pay for it! I had just one look at the lovely Meisterstuck and kept it back in my cupboard. It will take some time for me to get used to the idea that I am finally a proud owner of a Mont Blanc Meisterstuck fountain pen. Somewhere I had read that you only have to express your desires to the universe and the universe gives it to you. I expressed my wish in my blog and it came true thanks to a wonderful person.

No comments: